UnMartha

One Woman's Quest to Achieve Domestic Goddess Status While Retaining a Sense of Humour

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Project Catwalk

Well I just finished watching the latest installment of the UK version of Project Runway and I am inspired. Unfortunately it's a bit sucky to become inspired to sew at 2:30 in the morning. Maybe I should tape it and watch it early in the day instead of in the middle of the night.

While the clothes in this episode were as fugly and as unimpressive as always, I can't help but be impressed that they can create these outfits in such a short time period. Maybe I should set insane deadlines for myself and have my husband come in and give me useless critiques a la Ben De Lisi (he is so not Tim Gunn). Then maybe I could actually finish something. I still have unfinished garments from the eighties in my sewing room. Of course, they've been there so long, they are back in fashion again. Unfortunately, I am no longer a size 6. Only a master procrastinator can out grow her clothes before they are actually finished!

Reading: False Impression by Jeffrey Archer
Knitting: Still "Kate"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home