UnMartha

One Woman's Quest to Achieve Domestic Goddess Status While Retaining a Sense of Humour

Sunday, June 11, 2006

We're Here!

Here we are in foggy San Francisco and man is it chilly!

We had our FAB dinner at Michael Mina. Really a top 5 dinner of all time. As good, and dare I say better, than previous first choice Tru in Chicago. Holy crap it was good.

Unfortunately, and I SWEAR Michael Mina had nothing to do with it, Husband and I have been feeling very green. And the bed in our hotel room is killing us. Remeber that episode of Seinfeld with the fold-out bed at his parent's place in Florida. Well, that is what this is like. And we were too sick to get out of bed for 2 days. Thank God for HBO, VH1 and chicken noodle soup room service.

Feeling a little better today, we ventured out for breakie at Sears Fine Food and took a little shopping stroll. Found THE BEST FABRIC STORE IN THE WORLD. If you have never been to Britex Fabrics in San Francisco you have missed something. I started to hyperventilate and walking in circles talking to myself. So I decided to leave, but I am heading back there tomorrow with a LIST.

Talk to you when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Burfica said...

wow, that sucks that you didn't feel well, when you got there. I hate it when I get sick on vacation. hehehehee

Have fun with the fabric. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home